Aisyah, 21, thinks that life is too short.
I don't believe in love, cause it makes people blind and crazy. I believe in Allah, & all the great things He has done. Want to know who's the perfect role model for a hijabi? Not me.
p/s click "life as it is" for archives.
p/p/s I'm a cat at night.
Anyway, hope you like the birthday celebration yesterday, Ifah darling (:
To Azman too, of course. Not that he reads this space anyway.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 || 11:09 PM
One more week.
Anyway, I've always been saying, life this and life that.
I'm so satisfied, and that's not really a good thing. Ahh, that negative thoughts again?
But thanks for making me gay, because everything seems so much easier whenever I'm happy.
Oh, and I also lovvveeee
The Big Bang Theory. Season 3 is ouuuttt! The New Adventures of Old Christine! And I'm going to watch In The Motherhood soon... Going to buy The Vampire Diaries Season 1, too.
TV Addict recently, because MioTV is ultimate goodness.
School's at 9 now tomorrow, ciao bella!
|| 11:04 PM
|| 10:51 PM
Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
Monday, October 26, 2009 || 10:26 AM
What a girl like her supposed to do?
Very much dependent, can't even stand on her own feet.
Suicidal thoughts running, a stupid girl she is.
It's an on and off, and she's left all alone, very confused.
Because the world is too confusing, and it's her, her, her against the world.
Friend or foe, I'm such a useless self. ):
Angels Cry - Mariah Carey
Hope things will get better...
Mixed Martial Art
Thursday, October 22, 2009 || 7:01 PM
Me: Why so retarded?
Hari: No not retarded, this is the basic of mixed martial art.
Me: Oh eh..
Hari: That time me and Muhammad do, a bit retarded.
|| 6:26 PM
Robert was hot in Harry Potter. Now, nah.
Jacob IS hot in Twilight Series.
Damn, thank goodness I read the books years before most fangirls did.
Things girls don't realise
|| 1:58 AM
Things girls don't realize....
1. Guys are more emotional than you think, if they loved you at one point, it'll take them a lot longer than you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try.
I totally agree with this statement. Not for all guys though, of course. Jerks who MAKE OUT WITH OTHER GIRLS WHILE DATING/IN A RELATIONSHIP, may your testicles vanish.
2. Guys may be flirting around all day, but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
Haha I just have something against guys who flirt around.
3. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
This sentence is very familiar :) I believe it's more of the whole bubbly personality I think. And smile = sweet. Aww.
4. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
Haha lovin' the whole "I am putting in effort" idea.
5. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're going for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
I don't have any ex. You're lucky, Hari. Haha!
6. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
7. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.
Ya, boyfriends are species yang mengada-ngada sikit. Haha Girls, too, need this. 8. Guys don't care how gorgeous you are, if you're a bitch Goodbye.
Press the LIKE button.
9. Giving a guy a hanging message like 'You know what?!..uh...nevermind..' would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
10. Girls are guys' weaknesses.
To some guys, boobs and sex. Gi mampus ah.
11. Guys are very open about themselves.
12. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
13. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
I tease guys a lot, but that doesn't mean that I like him. As for guys, yeah, it's the Usual act. 14. Guys love you more than you love them.
Heard this a lot from many other sources. 15. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. They rarely use beautiful or gorgeous. If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole hell of a lot.
16. No matter how much guys talk about butts and boobs, personality is key.
True. Don't get me started on SOME other types of guys okay. Okay, too late. Some kind of guy, they talk about butts and boobs, they think about butts and boobs, they live in life that is all about butts and boobs. Personality is key? Agree. Personality of a slut, self-invitation sia! Da ah face like Thairanny! Go figure ah. 17. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
18. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
And I thought guys are oblivious creatures.
19. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
And is stupid a good or a bad thing?
20. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
Act cool, you mean? Come onnn, you can talk to me :) I'll pat your back and say, ok, just don't be a jerk can already. Like some people.
21. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
Haha if real life, I might consider agreeing with this statement. But in blog world, this virtual world, I would be so menyampah.
22. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, 'Please come and listen to me.'
23. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.
Yeah girls, talk less listen more. How often are guys THAT serious?
24. When a guy tells you that you are beautiful, don't say you aren't. It makes them want to stop telling you because they don't want you to disagree with them.
I KNOW RIGHT!
25. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.
Good or bad?
26. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
Take it easy. If all trivial matters that are bugging you are called Stress Of My Life, man, loosen up a little, why's the unnecessary stress?
27. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
28. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
): Dislike. I've always thought that girls talk about guys more.
29. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
Like guys not like that...
30. A guy would give his right nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.
31. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.
That's why they need we sophisticated women.
32. Not all guys are jerks. Just because ONE is a jackass doesn't mean he represents ALL of them.
Agree with this a lot. Just because of that one jackass, doesn't mean other guys, too, likes grabbing boobs and throwing craps into a girl's "tabung" who's wearing a low cut top. Respect dude, hidup jangan kurang ajar. 33. They love it when girls talk about their boobs. haha it's true..
34. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you sexually
35. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs.
36. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts.
37. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.
This is so sweet. This is so Honeymoon-Period-Only. Haha Hari's an exceptional. Haha!
38. Even if you dump a guy months ago and he loved you he probably still does and if he had one wish it would be you to come back into his life.
Sounds serious, but not convincing enough.
Remember guys, use your brains.
|| 1:33 AM
A couple of things to do, but nah forget it. I'm tired, had a long day today. Next post : Things girls don't realise.
That skirt is actually a long ketat kain, think Kain Batik.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 || 1:12 AM
First of all, feel like doing this post because I love love loveEleh's fashion blog and many others. My fashion sense isn't that awesome, but it's better than typical shirts and shorts, yes? Anyway, I've had a pretty long day. Visited my baby cousin Hakim, then waited for time to pass until Ram called me, got ready (see pictures below) and off to Plaza Singapura!
Top: bYSI (Sale, 2 for $20) | Skirt: This Fashion | Belt: Free when I bought the skirt | Bangles: Flea | Bag: A gift from bf | necklace: ?(those stalls at shopping centre, I think) | Hairband: Helen | Rings: Topshop & Anniversary ring
Haha the picture of the bag was taken AFTER I changed, because I realised that I've forgotten to take the picture of Ram's gift for me (Realised it while washing my face. Convenient, uh huh). And so, you all can see that I sleep in my mom's baju butterfly.
And the heels? I JUST BOUGHT THEM TODAY AT PLAZA SINGAPURA.
I'm not so sure what's the shop's name, but it's at the basement level, the same level as KFC, Helen, Cotton On. 20% discount storewide, so what'cha waiting for!
Thank you, Ram, for accompanying me, and helping me in choosing them many many heels!
P/S School is at 9am tomorrow. That means that I have to wake up at 6am. Oh, dear.
You're my !@#&$&$(!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 || 3:36 PM
The thing about all these fashion blogs is that they have absolutely awesome shoes collection. Clothes, not much of a problem, because it's all about the confidence in yourself when you are wearing it, and how daring you are, like whether or not you care when a stranger stares at you and your outfit.
(Psst sometimes I would wear clothes that makes my mom go all, "Your fashion sense getting funnier each time". I would get stares from people my age, some in their twenties. Now now, what did I do? Just stare back at them until they finally realise that they are wasting their time. TRYING to be daring is not that hard afterall..)
I'm a loser, big time, for not having ANY hot heels/flats/any kind of shoes. And now that I feel like a loser...
I shall spend my money on food and shoes, instead of clothes and facial products. I mean, urgh serve me right for not taking care of my face back then. So yes, I'm looking forward to getting more shoes every month, after every tuition pay I get.
And now, I would like to apologize for wasting your time =P
MINEKEY. Do you agree?
|| 2:45 PM
"Memories play a very confusing role... it makes u cry when u remember the time u laughed together....."
"Love can be described in a million different ways but nothing beats experiencing it." - ""Can't beat that glow that emanates from within and radiates from you.""
"May your inner light guide you through the ups and downs of life"
"Searching for happiness is the first step for unhappiness"
"Invest in your health - the best investment ever!" - ""I notice people are more concerned with their possessions, insuring them, looking after their new cars, new toys, yet do nothing for the No 1 most important thing in their life - their body. Once we lose our health it's gone, not replaceable, possessions are!""
I subscribe to their Thought Of The Day, just so you know.
And to some, I'm sorry that you can't keep up. I'm a regular blogger (with no content because I'm boring like that)
You know what!
Monday, October 19, 2009 || 5:50 PM
Blogger's not the retarded one now. It's the computer, and the size and everything.
I just realised that the school computers don't allow full view of my blog, and hence no sidebar.
I'm at school now, so I don't know whether this site will look retarded, or not.
Brought my SGD$2 bag (The Power of Daiso), and my friend thought it's those River Island kind of bag.
Am waiting for French lecture to start. Ooh, sounds sexy.
Suzie and Syikin thought that the bag was free. Haha! Well, I still love Daiso :D And my weird taste!
Seconds, minutes, hours, a day
|| 11:03 AM
went to What The Flea!
bought 4 bangles, 1 anklet and 1 flowy skirt (me!)
spent only SGD$20 for the above 5 items
will try harder and start bargaining at the next flea market visit
met his TP friend, Randall, and his girlfriend - they were the organizers for What The Flea!
then went to his aunt's place at Yishun, for Deepavali
met his relatives, they are chindian, and they've got the looks
(No wonder someone is so handsome eh eh ehhhh Hari)
we back to his place, and watched Hello Brother
ate chicken when his family came back, and he sent me home.
P/S I'm doing this for those who are bored.
P/P/S School's today!
LOVES Aisyah, Harindra
Interesting... Read it!
Sunday, October 18, 2009 || 11:34 PM
Click on Page 2 and 3. It works!
Suckers. Go to msn.com and you'll find it. For now, be grateful and click on the picture for a larger view.
So anyway, I was wondering if I will ever have this feeling, and if yes, will it be when he's-serving-the-nation blues? Blues.
Mixture of excitement and "nnnoooo mummy I'm sick". Urgh, sucker, again.
|| 12:04 PM
went to Harindra's house for Deepavali.
was mad when my brother said that his sister told him that he's "ketot".
never called him ketot.
had Briyani Rice and Ayam Masak Merah.
didn't eat any of the Indianish "cuisine", like achar and podem? Pojem?
, nah, didn't catch that word right.
didn't eat them because I'm not really a fan.
love curry and prata though!
went to Plaza Singapura to find THE files.
went with Harindra, not alone.
wore something different.
sat down at the atrium, making stupid faces with Harindra.
bought Cleo magazine, and that makes it the third must-have magazine of the month.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 || 12:40 AM
I am going to save up for future vacations.
1) A nice getaway with Harindra the boyfriend. Bintan perhaps?
2) Just want to get out of Singapore, preferably with friends. Or best, alloonnnnneeee!
And so, I shall get the Savin' Up For Vacation piggybank a.s.a.p.
(Money is so evil. Pending : Heels, Foot creams, hairbands, stylish and vintage-looking stationeries. And of course, God have mercy please, food food food glorious food)
Happy Pills : Guess who's back from Sydney? Yeah, that hot sexy bitch. who celebrates Deepavali.
Made me smile.
Friday, October 16, 2009 || 11:47 PM
Wow. Cutest (kid) and handsomest (nitchakhun horvejkul) for guys with sepetest eyes I've ever seen.
|| 1:34 PM
I tried uploading botanic garden pics (Tas&Chan&Fazee) but it's so slowwwww I have no idea why! Wait eh waiiitttttttt
a gay blog with many many pictures. gay is happy, and gay is good.
|| 12:44 PM
Many more pictures to come, cause I stupidly save pictures from the folder "Photos of Me" @ facebook, instead of the main album @ Suzie's fb.
Moral of the story is...
WE MAY NOT BE THIN, WE MAY NOT HAVE THE BEST BODIES (DEPENDING ON YOUR VERY OWN DEFINITION OF BEST & PERFECT) IN THE WORLLDDD, BUT WE'RE HOT CAUSE WE'RE PROUD OF OUR SEXY CURVES(AND AGAIN, IT'S YOUR OWN DEFINITION) AND WE LIKE IT.