“Life as it is”
Monday, May 30, 2011 || 12:14 PM
bold what applies to you.
- I’m loud. (sometimes)
- I’m sarcastic.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear a piece of jewelery at all times.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses. (only if i really really cannot see haha)
- I have braces. (would love to)
- I change my hair color often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single
- I’m crushin’.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I’m too awesome for everyone. (DUH!)
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten REAL friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I can trust at least five people with my life.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and liked America’s Next Top Model.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been ginger.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
Thursday, May 26, 2011 || 11:32 PM
Can't wait for this week to end, really! I think I've overworked and I'm not used to it.
To be honest, I'm a weakling. Since young, I could do so many stuff with full enthusiasm, but I'd totally regret it like, days later, when my body started to be a bitch to me.
No more part-time job + attachment for me. Siao I don't have mouths to feed what!
Oh have I told you about my plan to lose weight? Yes, I want to lose weight. If Norleena Salim could do it, so can I! I'm just being noisy about it here -.- whether it's gonna happen or not, we shall see.
But I've lost 6kg so far!! :)
No I'm just kidding. I don't weigh myself. I'm cool like that.
I show you something funny okay
"When I go out looking like crap and I see someone I know:
someone handsome ;) Sorry Hari, not you this time round.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 || 12:18 AM
I'll be working Wed and Friday closing, Sat & Sun morning at Coffeebean WCP.
Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30/5pm at AVA for internship, of course.
I'll pamper myself once I get money okay. I won't think of anybody but me me me and me.Everytime get pay I'll buy for others first. I'm so weird, eeeeee
Sunday, May 22, 2011 || 2:33 AM
Avec toi avec toi avec toi!!
Anyway I'm tired. Worked from 8.30am to 11pm. I mabuk already. Thank God Hari h. Such a sweetheart. Okya bye.
Friday, May 20, 2011 || 2:08 PM
Hi, I want my desk to be like this. Mom will kill me tho', cause she said it's very messy.
Today after work I shall go to Causeway Point. I'll ask my mom for my ATM card first, so that I can spend ;) I just feel like it. Ikut nafsu, grrr. But tonight's the only time I'm free anyway. Might as well spend money for self-happiness haha
Plan to save $500 this month failed. I don't know whether can save $400 or not. It's only a week after I got my pay leh!
Hari's booking out tomorrow evening. I really can't wait for him to ORD. NS sucks la. No lah, NS very good! He's so handsome, macho, fit, muscular and sexy now.
(hahahah omg I just kidding!!) And best thing is, I don't get to see him :) So I can be a better Muslimah without him around This one another kind of nafsu already :/ So good lah he in NS, so I can give full attention to God. Chey cannot like this. Hari is learning to be a Muslim, must guide him.
Tu lah, get Indian/Hindu boy somemore.
Cause I know you're worth it. Worth my everything.
Labels: decor, love, room
the littlest things
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 || 1:03 AM
Hi all :) I'm still alive & kicking! Can't wait for my attachment to end though, so I don't have to wake up so early every morning
Life has been good. Not so good since I've lost my work's pass card & my supervisor didn't reply my text :/ But other than that, life's amazing
. With Hari Fri to Tue, has been too awesome :) But I haven't seen my friends for quite a while now! Why like that!
Renovating kitchen & toilet! 2 more weeks, then it's living room's turn. Wah can't wait. Just don't know where I can keep my cats. Aiya if Hari had his own room, no NS, and I was allowed to stay over his house, can put my cats there haha
Girl named Toby - Holding a Heart
|| 12:46 AM
breathe in, hold it hold it
go on, begin
to let go, cause there's no
i'm turning myself
into somebody else
calm down calm down calm down
I'm holding a heart here in my hand
hey, hey, hey
my own work of art here where i stand
hey, hey, hey
give in, its so hard to start
live in my skin
the bruises are useless
i'll try all I can
To find a soft place to land
Come down come down come down
Monday, May 9, 2011 || 12:03 AM
follow me on tumblr ;)
things that I like or inspire me or just too pretty :
TV appreciation blog eg TVD, 90210:
something a lil' informative? to care & share about Islam:
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 || 9:47 PM
Currently I'm v v v happy in life :) With life :)