"Come with me, my love, to the sea of love"

Miss Koshka
Aisyah, 21, thinks that life is too short.
I don't believe in love, cause it makes people blind and crazy. I believe in Allah, & all the great things He has done. Want to know who's the perfect role model for a hijabi? Not me.
p/s click "life as it is" for archives.
p/p/s I'm a cat at night.

"Does your name rhyme with mine?"

satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Life as it is”
September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 September 2013 October 2013 December 2013

cs im bored.
Thursday, June 9, 2011 || 3:49 PM




promise to take this without deleting any questions? okay
are you happier now than you were five months ago? kinda 
have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone?yes.
how many people do you trust with everything? two.
what was the last thing you drank? plain water
is there anyone you want to come see you?
yes, Hari raya.
name one thing you love about winter?
:( me no winter here

name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
It's Thursday, not Friday yet! Why!
what’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?urgh it's morning already?!
do you believe you can be friends with your ex?NOPE. I think I'll immed make out w them or something, oh I don't know. Haha I no ex :>
have you ever kissed the last person you sent a text message to?
yes.
is there anybody that you wish you could fix things with?not really?
could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
yes. Tho I think I'm having one of those 'Bad Tudung' days rn
do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
One and only, whom I actually treat him as a girlfriend tbh.
are you good at hiding your feelings?
Was very good. Now no.

are you listening to music right now?Yes! Rum pum pum x3
who was the last person you talked to on facebook chat?
Hari lor, since he no MSN and handphone 

have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
Yes, a lot of times. Regret it right away. For I'm a sinner zzz

have you laughed today?
No! That's sad.

would you rather not eat or not sleep?
Not eat. oh mother I'm a sleeper alright. Okay not 'not eat', but eat little. 
what do you normally drink in the morning?plain water.
does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?nopes. Don't be deceived by the tudung haha
do you believe that all boys are the same?nopes.
did you drink any alcohol this week?not yet lol
do you like to cuddle?Yeah
would you ever try being a vegetarian?nah. used to not eat chicken,  mutton and beef. now I'm eating chicken again. Still no mutton and beef for me.
do you like your bed?
No. I want bigger one.
are you busy tomorrow?work 8-5 tomorrow. And then I'mma see that boy, most prolly go to JP. so no, not busy :)
if you (not your parents) won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
Renovate the house. Go Hajj. Buy a car.
who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?Vivocity coffeebean staffs

is it cute when guys/girl kiss you on your forehead?
Yes. I feel like a small girly
would you prefer a small, intimate wedding proposal, or a big-scale, over-the-top proposal?
intimate wedding proposal please. I ain't no attention seeker haha

what’s bothering you right now?
oh man, too many things.
what were you doing at 12 am last night?Sleeping! :) sweet heaven.
do you drink more apple or orange juice?orange.
you kissed someone today, didn’t you?no.
do you have any plans for the weekend?Work on sat, then finish up school stuff on that same day. Then it's Hari Hari Hari yes it's always him. haha
who is the first person you texted this morning?Him la.
is it more common for you to follow your heart or your mind?
mind.

when was the last time you gave your number to someone? Monday.
have you ever wanted to tell someone something, but didn’t? Hari, I had another cigg on Tuesday after work. I said no, but I did it anyways. (bye everyone, he's gonna be disappointed and maybe he'll kill me)
what’s something you really want right now? to finish work and quickly get my ass to Little India for dinner w the TP girls and then quickly get my ass home.

are you a mean person? 
If stupid people are stupid and they deserve it. 
do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?no I love her. by conversation I meant text (syikin)
have you ever broken someone’s heart? nopes.